VIY5 – 300 GPR
VIY5-300 GROUND PENETRATING RADAR
The VIY5-300 Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) is used for location and analysis of the nature of underground objects using electromagnetic pulse radiation, up to 8 meters depth.The VIY5-300 GPR is suitable for searching of both metal and dielectric objects (geological structures, pipes, voids, building constructions etc.).
- Search for pipes and communication objects;
- Examination of engineering construction (building basement, dams, etc.);
- Investigation of man-caused accident areas;
- Search for subsurface objects (voids, cracks, heterogeneous inclusions);
- Search for underground constructions (tunnels, sewers and etc.);
- Search for sources of leakage from pipelines by indirect signs (excessive moisture).
- Real time signal pre-processing (Online filtering)
- Automatic-Calibrated online filters
- Wide range of post processing filters
- Increased dynamic range due to digital traces-stacking
- High signal-to-noise ration due to innovative Telbin technology
- Automatic recognition of connected antenna
- Antenna to laptop connection through WiFi or USB